Temporary and permanent protection combined in one board.
Kronobuild® Fast Protect is a specifically designed Tongue and Groove structural flooring board which provides dual layer protection against accidental damage or spillages, and against exposure to the elements. Firstly a robust slip resistant, waterproof, woven film which once removed, and after all trades have completed works, leave the floor free from site spoil and dirt. The second line of protection is a permanent, hard compound, slip-resistant, grey adhesive coating, formulated with enhanced moisture resistant qualities giving product stability throughout the build process and long after.
Kronobuild® Fast Protect also carries the independently approved BBA certificate allowing the board to be left exposed in the build process for a period of up to 60 days.
Kronobuild® Fast Protect and Fast Clean boards must be used with the Kronobuild® D4 Adhesive to ensure BBA requirements are met.
- Provides a safe, slip-resistant working platform
- Full BBA certification – protects against the weather for up to 60 days
- Protects during all stages of the build process
- Significantly reduces clean up times
- Peel off layer provides clean finish before handover
- Woven peel off film is recyclable
- Continues to protect from accidental spills and damage after handover
- For use in domestic and non-domestic applications
EN 312; EN 13501-1: class D-s2, d0
E1 (EN ISO 12460-5)